Medina Rugby is entering its 9th Season in 2019. We are a Spring sport for ages ranging from elementary to high school for boys and girls.
- High School Boys (Grades 9 – 12)
- High School Girls (Grades 9 – 12)
- Middle School Boys (Grade 6 – 8)
- Middle School Girls (Grade 6 – 8)
- Co-ed Flag (Grade 3 – 5)
Our objectives include:
- to teach life skills, attitudes and values
- to help each team play to it greatest potential
- to teach team work, sportsmanship, responsibility, and hard work
- to help each player grow as a player, student and person
- to develop Rugby fundamentals and knowledge of the game
- to help interested graduation players earn college Rugby athletic scholarship
Rugby is an inclusive sport so anyone may participate without fear of being cut from the team.